Cone beam, CT scans, and 3D imaging are types of dental x-rays able to generate 3D, high definition images within a fraction of the time required by traditional dental x-rays. Not only are these images remarkably clear, they help dental professionals like Dr. J. Brent Bartruff in Fort Walton Beach, FL treat and diagnose your dental ailments more efficiently than ever before!
With this technology we can:
• Visualize anatomy that otherwise could not be evaluated externally or from traditional dental x-rays
• Create better, more effective treatment plans for our patients using more advanced imaging
• Assess the benefits and risks of available treatment options
• Analyze the position of critical structures not visible externally, such as nerves, before the procedure
• Use up to 10 times less radiation than traditional dental x-rays
• Reduce the scan time from several minutes to 10 to 40 seconds
Dr. Bartruff offers his patients cutting edge technology with a mindfulness of safety and cost. Call to schedule an appointment today! We are here to meet your needs using cone beam, CT scans, and 3D imaging in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Cone beam imaging can be used in many dental procedures ranging from planning to detection or analysis. It is often useful for planning the precise location for the placement of dental implants. The imaging system allows Dr. Bartruff to determine the size and placement of each dental implant.
Cone beam imaging can also be used to diagnose and plan the treatment of periodontal disease. It is also useful for detecting oral infections and tumors as well as examining impacted teeth. This advanced imaging system allows Dr. Bartruff to analyze causes and consequences of TMJ disorders as well as airway studies such as sleep apnea.
We use the most advanced technology because we are dedicated to bringing our patients high quality care. With these forms of advanced imaging, we are able to create your most ideal treatment plan. Treatment plans can be tailored in a way not possible before, allowing for treatment procedures to avoid major structures that otherwise would not have been visible.
Advanced imaging systems better enable Dr. Bartruff to create your treatment plan specifically for your individual needs. To learn more about cone beam, CT scans, and 3D imaging in Fort Walton Beach, FL, call our office today!